Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baker's Coat!



Steven has been telling me for 2 weeks that he has a surprise for me. For the first time ever he actually kept it a secret... until today when he led me blindfolded outside to the woods. There he gave me a broom stick and told me to swing high. I figured he had hung the pinata that has been with us since our friends decorated our apartment after our wedding. After about 8 hits it busted and hit the ground. I removed the blindfold and saw a package with what looked like a t-shirt inside. I opened it up and found my new/first baker's coat. It is so awesome! I can't wait to use it tomorrow when I make my friend Julie's baby shower cake! Steven you really impressed me! Very thoughtful gift for no reason at all. Thank you! Oh, and yes it is monogrammed with my bakeries name, in purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment