Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Birthday Cake

Tomorrow is my dear friend's birthday, but we are celebrating tonight. For her birthday I wanted to make her a cake. I wanted it to be catered to her liking and be totally yummy. So I made a 3 layer cake with the top and bottom of chocolate devil's food. The middle layer is plain white cake. The frosting between each layer and over the whole cake is peanut butter cream. The frosting is good enough to eat by itself, but is even better with the cake! Oh, and I also topped it with some milk chocolate chips for decoration. The goal on this one was taste... I'll let you know what the birthday girl thinks.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know what the birthday girl thought, but I got to sample a piece and it was scrumptious! I don't know how you managed to not eat the icing by the spoonful:-)

    ReplyDelete