Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome!


Thanks for checking out my site! It is a work in progress. My business cards are in and I am working on handing them all out. Also I have a couple of projects in the works. One is a wedding cake that is going to be a little classic and a little contemporary. The concept is a three tier square white cake. The colors of the wedding are black and white so I'm going to do a black ribbon around the bottom of each tier. I think it will look really sharp!
My last wedding cake I did was also square three tier, but the bride wanted columns between each tier. (pictured above)
I am taking orders! Give me a call or email me and let me know what I can make for you! Everything is custom made and I can do anything big or small. Thank so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment